Sunday, August 3, 2008

Glory Gone

Yesterday, tot i'd have the most fruitful, fun & friends-filled day. Its good to face & interact with the world again! Okie, here's what i've achieved and the agenda of my typical power-packed day:

8am & prior: Stuck in Lala Land.
8am-nish : Dragged myself off bed.
8.20am : At coffeeshop, waiting annoyingly for my breakfast. So slow.
8.40am : Gobbling my breakfast & reading papers.
9.20am : Realised i'm gonna be late for appt. Panicked. But refused to take cab.
9.30am : Left home.. feeling damn guilty.. - took too long savouring my meal.
9.50am : Boarded train. Appt at 10am. Hee..
9.52am : Ms A. called. She late. And her friend picking us up somewhere.
9.54am : I felt relieved & thankful i'm not cabbing.
10.20am : Reached Jurong West Recreation & Sport Centre.
10.25am : Badminton begins!
10.50am : Lost my first double match. And buttocks pain. Weird.
10.53am : Right arm pain.
10.55am : Quadriceps pain.
11.25am : Won my first double match. Credit goes to my partner in crime, Mr W.
11.30am : Discovered a mini dark-purpled bruise on my right knee-cap. Horror.
11.58am : Lost my third double match. Think Ms A. has given up pairing with me.
12.30pm : Sent home. Felt gd. Will be going back for more.
12.32pm : Worried. Every inch of my body pain, except face.
12.50pm : A bit of housework - clothes folding, ironing, rubbish clearing.
1.30pm : Showered. I'm scented.
1.40pm : Cooked myself Tung-I chicken abalone instant me.
1.55pm : Brewed some tea.
2.20pm : TVB, Mee, Tea, In-house KTV, Nap.
3.45pm : Mum returned.
4.15pm : Am not ready yet. Late for appt @ 5pm .. hee
4.40pm : Mr J. texted to say meet later, he had a visitor.
5.30pm : Cabbed & reached ECP - $20.30 - Horror.
5.31pm : Hated my cabbie driver-He's rude and embarrassed coz i've to direct him.
5.35pm : Reader Digesting alone at Mac. Mr J. not picking up my call.
6.05pm : Called again. Summoned to meet at Big Splash.
6.15pm : Rented a pair of skates. Lugged my canvas back. Skated lor. Tired.
6.30pm : Reached & nearly died - Wind gusty. Siamming the kiddos. Legs wobbling.
6.35pm : Met Mr B. accidentally at his shop. We had our PR chat.
7pm : We are ready to skate.
7.23pm : Reached Bedok Jetty. Relieved. Legs still wobbling.
7.25pm : Mr J. met Mr I. They chatted and ignored me. No intro at all! Horror.
7.35pm : Didn't care, i joined in. Hee..
8.05pm : Bye Bedok Jetty. Heading back Big Splash. Horror.
8.30pm : Reached. Nearly died again.
9pm : Dinner @ Hongkong cafe.
(Gotten some real cool directions & advice from chat. Glad)
10.30pm : Sent home. Totally Drained.
10.40pm : Caught up with sis.
11.50pm : Realised.. the pain everywhere still existed, except fingers & face.
11.52pm : Reflecting. Such pain wouldn't happened given 3 years ago.
12.05pm : Entered LaLa Land. Glory Gone.

* Characters depicted above are protected & not revealing their names.
* Mind the grammatical errors above pls.

No comments: