Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Peeve


Recently & increasingly, to much horror, i find myself really baffled by the following buggers:
  1. I CAN'T SHIT - this feels really bad when i feel so much to be relieved of some loads from my body

  2. I GOSSIPZ/GRAPEVINE - simply lousy, having to derive pleasure by demeaning others


  3. MY FEEDER BUS DUMPS ME - feels particulary even more victimised when that bus driver pretends not to have spotted me waving frantically and that i'm super late


  4. I KENA MOSQUITOE BITEZ - its hell when they choose to dig & suck at the non-fleshy and abstract areas like my toes, fingers, heels, feet , face.. blardy hell, some of these mossies are really blind


  5. I HAVE INSUFFICIENT SLEEP - nothing beats slumberland ..

  6. MY TIRED FACE - so wat if i've a tired face .. i'm simply just tired, duh! some ppl must just comment or ask


  7. NO MUSHROOM SOUP FOR ME - isn't this the most common soupish-dish any decent western restaurant must have? even if its campbell? i jus patronized one without one for they ran out of mushrooms .. boycott BOYCOTT!


  8. MY FATE WITH GANGSTER CABBIEZ - some whom refused to take my humble $50 note..can't they just bring along with them extra small notes for changes ?? its a service leh ...


  9. I MISPLACED STUFFZ - i dun like to lose things. i know frens whom are so cool and nonchalant abt losing their stuff.. they are probably used to it ... but not me. i slipped into mild depression if i do. i feel silly and ridiculously careless ..


  10. MY RUB WITH 'ACT-SWEET-NOTHINGS' - some gers jus like to act sweet or innocently dumb .. & i happen to have the gift to see thru' them all

  11. INJURIES - i get immensely irriated even with the slightest or mini-est bruises or cuts i've gotten, and often the cause of my affliction is unknown & almost mysterious
There are really more, and the list might just go on ..

No comments: