Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bluff Bluff

Your Birthdate: August 6

For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.
In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.
You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.



Wendy recommended this farnie link to me. My results as depicted above.. OMG, its so SALAH!
  • "... love is a natural progression from friendship ..."
    C'mon, most fruitful relationships begin and blossom from friendship .. oh, reveal to me something new preassee..
  • "... I am not a cheater or even much of a flirt"
    Ok, this is so true, albeit I've all the means & flair to be either one.. *smug*.. Elloz! not everyone whom wishes to flirt, can flirt successfully wor..
  • "I am likely to stay friends with my ex ... and open to rekindling something in the future"
    Totally untrue & I'm not explaining lor
  • No. of true loves: 4 / No. of times I have my heart broken: 5
    Blardy hell, by the time i waited till the 4th, no wonder I have 5 (so many) heart breaks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha later i got time i will go try that birthday link. ^^