Saturday, August 30, 2008

Farewell, Blogspot

Changing the interface & display of my blog has crossed my mind just so many times. Looking at how many others have fanciful wallpapers, techy widgets & just so updated, as compared to my minimalistic blog. At each attempt, there's always a valid excuse to hold the thoughts back, like .. "oh, its late, i should sleep now." / "oh, there's always a tomorrow." ..

Today, I wish to officially announce the retirement of Life Capsule @ Blogspot. Posts being posted since a couple of years back will remain here, except for any new entries.

My migration will take place at LifeCapsule@Tumblr

I chanced upon Tumblr last night during my aimless blog surfing. I kinda like it. And i choose to keep my new bloggie minimalistic & tasteful, and yet just so functional - my style! It allows much customisation too, which took me quite a while to set up just my 'Comments' thread via CSS. Hey, but its all worthwhile and gratifying, to be able to create one's own. Best of all, interface is rather easy to use. Good for IT-handicapped ppl like me.

So yesh! Cya all at Tumblr as i start afresh (",)

No comments: