Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yesterday



Tadaaaaaahh!! Above, thats me yesterday. Sad, feeling real misunderstood and indulging in much self-pity. And that is it.. NO MORE.

Its another brand new day from now on and i'm gonna have some full-blown fun & new perspectives. Guess I have it all figured out..heh. Watching the first dvd season of SATC plus lotsa chocs play a major role in my new thinking and plans. Oh yes, plus lotsa rest.

Life's really not too bad for me now u know. Can't complain. And its important to cherish the moments. And thanks for all the friends whom have talked to me. Cheers!

3 comments:

My This Life said...

Did u draw the pix yourself? Very nice!

Life Capsule said...

Yesh. Thank you!

My This Life said...

I like how you could express your mood through drawing (I totally suck @ it) but I don't like the mood you're in now. Hope U'll draw a happy cheerful face soon! Take care.