Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Full Of Shit!

Its in my sincere hope that i would get some good deals out of Chan Brother's 42th anniversary travel fare last Sunday .. i mean, one generally gets better rates on fares like such right? well.. i prefer to believe so lah..coz i happened to purchase our package to Taiwan there and then! And oh.. we are going to travel by China Airlines, albeit a new airbus..ha.. can anyone beat that! Which brave ones dare to do that! ME LOR! A friend was exclaiming mockingly at that decision of mine .. well.. i prefer to think he's just so criminally jealous of my well-deserved vacation..bleah! :p

Anyhow, disgustingly, there's this disgusting Korean guy seated next to me during my long queue in travel fare. Yes, he's obviously a Korean as he blabbered some foreign korean language loudly in his phone conversation, with some korean chap i supposed, of course. Okay, now the gist of all, this guy is a disgusting nose digger! I tried hard not to stare at him.. so i turned myself away from him to the left..but CANNOT.. could still see him at the corner of my right eye! After the dig, he would roll & knead & flick 'them' onto the ground next to me, REPEATEDLY! - he obviously have loads of 'them' in his nose .. confirm he is FILTHY! How appalled & trapped i was. And he didn't read about the penalty of littering in SG before his arrival here, did he? I wanted so much to turn around and stop him .. but eventually, I thought of an evil-er idea to punish him.. i managed to take a snapshot of him discreetly (he's so busy with the digs he didn't notice at all...heh) and created this entry. Recognise and stay steer clear away from him, my mates!!!

No comments: