Friday, May 18, 2007

Meshed

Thats me in that candid picture ..
Face covered? No poise? Blurred? OF COURSE! Waroa.. for its taken involuntarily and obviously without my consent while innocently having my dinner. And I only discovered the existence of pix, much to my horror, like 30 mins ago. How audacious! Hmm.. I feel like a celebrity.. and my friend makes a commendable papparazi.

Come to think of it, I thought my fingers look quite slender & dainty ... I like.


Watched this flick, priceless, last night. OMG! Can't understand how Audrey Tautou (main actress) is endowed with such an immaculate & tanned physique. And did anyone realise, that throughout the motion, she didn't wear a bra lor! She's gonna sag big time in no time.
On the other hand, the Gad Elmaleh (main actor) is more of a disappointment. He has really come across to me as a blockhead. He walks and stands so weirdly in the show..so 'starched' and stiff. But I must commend that when he does flash his smile, quite charming he is. And notice his forearms, rather manly and sexy.

Overall, the story evolves a light-weight juant through a world the couple lives in and of which I wouldn't want to. Its fluffy, definitely French & frivolous. Taken lightly, its fun. Taken seriously, its silly. Check it out yourself? (", )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waraoo candid shot where got pple ask permission wor. hahah u good suan me then say i good. =p

Life Capsule said...

no repentance some more ..tsk tsk tsk..

Anonymous said...

papparazi sell photos 1 leh, i accept cash, nets & credit cards ... 4 u a special price just a kiss will do ... wahahhhhaahah priceless ^^

Life Capsule said...

ha.. think i pay u credit lah..