Friday, May 4, 2007

Blue Funk

It hasn't been a pleasant day. Not to mention anything worse, I've to begin this blog with a despondent entry!
Was plunged into loads of 'ever-unfinished' work and backlog the whole day. Don't really remember myself making more than 3 'must-have' washroom trips - DESPAIRED. Barely got the time to even sneak into SGX for a quick check up on Cityspring. Neither have I found the time to toggle my screens for some mini msn-chats. And I kept filling up my body with sachet of green tea from the dispenser - the most convenient source of liquid and life. So what have I been dwelling on the whole time? Yesh.. taking many minutes to draft even a paragraph for sensitive emails, putting together serveral uninspiring proposals and entertaining a considerable amount of nonsensical calls and colleagues..sheeze!
Haiz.. life moves on, isn't it? Shall sleep over all mentioned unfortunate encounters.. there are really more actually, but shall spare all of the agony. I should be better by then.
Hopefully.

No comments: